Back at here on Monday!!! I’m super excited to acknowledge you about my new February haul. Yessss, I have spent plenty of my earnings this month to get some stuffs. Some are new that I’ve never tried before, some are something little bit adding to my collection, and some are stuffs that I personally need to be upgraded! Sooo.. this gonna be a LOOOOOONG POST! Please keep reading! 🙂
I’d been looking for these stuffs since almost some time ago. Many of them were bought through PreOrder at some online stores since these stuffs are not available yet in Indonesia. And some of them are quite things that I need as an upgrade to my current skin and make up routine.
Okay here we gooo..
These are the things that I personally chose from the reviews that I’ve got from some forums that I follow and after some quite time, I finally got it.. See yourself!!!!
A. FULL TEAM!
There they are, come as the full team! As you see above, so maaannnyy stuffs that I got from the first until this day! I’m the big spender, if I may admit it… Huaaa.. But really, they are the things that I personally want to try the most……. Ahh, I love them, I guess my world is more better with them.. LOL..
B. NAILS TEAM!!
Then I’ll give you some closer look. This one is coming from Nails Team…
Here’s the list:
1. Oriflame Very Me Nail Graffiti Top Coat – Pink
2. Oriflame Very Me Nail Graffiti Base Coat – Gold
3. Oriflame Very Me Nail Graffiti Top Coat – Blue
4. Oriflame Very Me Nail Graffiti Top Coat – Black
5. More By Demi Nail Polish – Daring Brown
6. More By Demi Nail Polish – Tea Rose
C. LIPPIES TEAM!!
Next to the third closer look, this comes from the lippies team.. YAY!!!!
I LOOOOVEEEE CORALISH LIPPIES… Back then, I was searching all the stuffs about red lippies. But this time is not, that’s why in this haul, almost all of them are coral lipsticks, two of them are pink and the other one is nude.
1. Peripera’s Peri’s Tint Water – Mandarin Juice
2. Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip tint – PK001 Pink
3. Oriflame Pure Color on the go Lipstick – Coral Rose
4. Oriflame Beauty Wonder Color Lipstick – Blossom Petal
5. Oriflame Color Drop Lipstick – Peach Sensation
6. Oriflame Eternal Gloss – Absolute Coral
7. Oriflame Very Me Vinyl Lipgloss – Vibrant Pink
8. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream – Antwerp
9. MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Rouge Matte Lipstik & Gloss- No.18 Coral
10. MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Rouge Lipliner – No.18 Coral
D. FACE TEAM!!
This comes from FACE Haul.. Here we go the closer look…
1. Oriflame Aqua Rhytm Intense Hydration Youth Preserve Light SPF15
2. Oriflame Bioclinic Circulation Eye Power Day/Night
3. Oriflame Beauty Perfecting Face Primer
4. Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub
5. Oriflame Beauty All Over Make Up remover
6. Oriflame Pure Skin Blackhead Toner Deep Action
7. Oriflame Bioclinic Adult Skin Anti Breakt Out Day/Night
E. EYES TEAM!!
Starts from the top row….
1. E.L.F Eyebrow Kit in Dark
2. E.L.F Contouring Blush and Bronzing Cream in St. Lucia
3. Non Brand Eyelash Curler Rubber
4. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
5. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Your 15 Minutes Aren’t Up! (Limited Edition!!)
6. Coastal Scents Brow Pallete
7. Oriflame Pure Color Eyeshadow Pallete in Sand and Green
8. Giordany Gold Vinyl Liquid Eyeliner
9. Coastal Scents Hot Pot Eyeshadow #S20 Ochid
10. Coastal Scents Hot Pot Eyeshadow #S19 Satin Lavender
11. Coastal Scents Hot Pot Eyeshadow #S08 Lavender
12. Coastal Scents Hot Pot Eyeshadow #S11 Paris Green
13. Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Sample Set #18
14. Wet n Wild Megalength Waterproof Mascara – Black
PS: Wet n Wild Megalength Waterproof Mascara was a gift from my friend. Thanks to you Tyas… 🙂
F. One more to go, the sixth closer look… and THIS.IS.THE.ULTIMATE.ONE! I am saving it last for the BEST!!! Tadaaaaaaa…….. The Brushes Team!!!
1. REAL TECHNIQUES By Sam & Nic Chapman – Expert Face Brush
2. REAL TECHNIQUES By Sam & Nic Chapman – Core Collection
Because this is the brush set, so I’ll explain you the contain of this set (copied from the web):
(*) Detailer brush: precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or, use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition.
(*) Pointed Foundation brush: Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage.
(*) Buffing brush: ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation.
(*) Contour brush: delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish.
(*) Panoramic brush case is a 2-in-1 case + stand.
3. Masami Shouko Concealer Brush
4. Ecotools Flat Eyeliner-Waterliner Brush
5. E.L.F Lash and Brow Wand
6. Coastal Scents Classic Bent Liner Brush
7. Masami Shouko Professional Tapered Blending Brush
(Oopsie, I guess I forgot the Roses Anti-Perspirant by Oriflame. But it’s OK, this variant is the new line of rose scent in Oriflame products.)
Hooraaayyy!! That’s a wrap!!! *applause* So, any of you guys want me to get the review? Simply comment below!! See you on my next post…