Hello dear,, Back to another Mondays.. Wish you a happy day in the early of the week…
Being a full time wife makes me having much longer spare time than before when I was still working. So today’s post will be my current skincare routine products that I’ve been using since the early of this 2014. First all, let me apology to you because there won’t be any before and after picture of me during the time of these products using. But as the skincare products are the most essential and basic stuff, I should be off of this product if they don’t give much improvement as my expectation, so I hope this could be my honesty of writing. And here we goooo…
Among all of our activities (indoor and outdoor) so many bad factors that will turn out our skin become aging. Air, pollution, foods, beverages, smoke, sunlight, at last but not least, our own life style. If we don’t take care of it, the those factors will give you a deep effects to your health, more over your skin, even faster. The things that must be always be kept in mind are the way how you treat your own self. The more intensive care, the better.
Before having resigned from my work, I admit my self to be more of being tired easily, having a tired face, panda’s eyes, break out, getting double chin (what a SHAME!!!!), arising weight, and my appearance didn’t look good as maximum as I wanted to be. Well, maybe it’s just how I manage my time right? That’s true, I had difficulties of having a time management, haha, how could I? Being always wake up early in 4.30 a.m., catching city transportation car for catching office’s shuttle bus at 6 a.m., and started to work by 8.30 a.m then arrived home by 9 p.m, not to mention that I often came home late by 11 p.m or worst 12 p.m just tried to catch up with the project stuff I was doing and those were the thing that happened during the whole week. Let’s say, I got much more intimate to my project sheets than even to my husband! LOL!! Ok, that’s my babbling and go on to the real post.
1. For the morning routine, after waking up, I tend to have a glass of fresh water or two. This is the first fundamental and basic way to keep your body health, your skin hydrated. Everybody knows, you should too..
The bad signs that I will have to get me know that my body is lacking of this important liquid are I get headache or migraine, I feel that my body will have some kind of sore every single inch of it like I have done a mile marathon (!), and lips are chapped and flaky (to the state of non-kissable! Yieks!). Oh yeah one more thing, my digestion would not be in a good state the whole day (if you know what I mean!). So beside of having 8 glasses of water a day (did I mention that I can only achieve 6 of it a day?) make sure that the 2 of it will be the very first thing you pull into your body before anything else.
2. I have big pores, oily face, and as the results, the friendly companion is the WHITE HEADS! Yap, Michelle Phan said that it’s better to wash your face with cold water in the morning instead of washing it with facial foam/wash. But I just can’t! For me, the only way to make it clean is washing it by facial wash.
Having so many good reviews by the Indonesian beauty bloggers out there, I chose to have Himalaya. This thing helps me alot in reducing white heads because it has a good intensity of scrub, yeaaahh Imma scrub bitch, babe! I do the facial wash twice a day, not less or more, since I know that my oily skin will not happy if I do the facial wash in less than twice a day but seems angry if I do it in more than twice a day. As you know, oily skin will produce more and more sebum if you do more of facial wash, so I decided to do the facial wash twice a day (I’ve been doing it since High School).
Oh one more thing, the other option that maybe come up in my list (yours as well?) is Oriflame Pure Skin Scrub Face Wash.
It does refresh your face skin,, yet I got report from my partner that she DOES actually use it as her after-gym body wash!! LOL, sounds weird but she does really use it and feel comfortable afterwards. What a double function stuff!!
3. After washing your face, I dried it up by tissue. Any kind of tissue but toilette tissue (?). LOL…
I had usually dried my face with my towel but I got a better way from hearing here and there that it’s better to dry your face with different stuff other than the thing you usually use to dry your body.
4. Dry up done and now move out to the products. I applied this Ultima II Procollagen as my serum (I’m not sure whether it is a serum or not.. :p). Several months having this product applied onto my skin, I feel like it moistened my skin much better than I have my moisturizer alone. I do realize that even I have oily skin, some of the small parts of my face tend to be dry (like around the mouth, between those eyebrows, or sometimes on the edge of my nose).
At first of using it, I really felt that my face seemed to be more greasy than in the usual state. It continued to have more dullness, and little bit of break out. But after a month or so, my skin is not back into the usual state! Yeah, it is now more even and the break out go away, and I feel a lot more comfortable with my skin (maybe this is what people said as detoxify, pulling out all the excess sebum and/or all the other bad things to give another more astonishing complexion). I use it in day and night. Well, maybe it has collagen as the main formula, it really smoothing my skin even better.
5. Then, I apply this Bioclinic Adult Skin Anti-Break Out Day & Night. I assume that this product is another reason why now my skin and acnes have reached the world peace of each other. The thing that made me sure to give it a shot was at that time my skin suddenly break out every where and I needed some advanced treatment to calm them down.
Because my friend basically recommended this to me (thanks mba Tasniem!!), without any hesitation, I shot this out. And this one just worked wonderfully to those targeted bad girls and within three days, they slowly but sure faded out. I keep using this until now just in case any of that small bad girls acnes suddenly rushing to come out. Besides, this product also even out the discoloration made of by acne scars, also even out the black spot that may be left by those bad girl acnes.
6. This Bioclinic Circulation Eye Power Accelerator is my another plus thing to feed my skin. Since it can be used for day and night, so I use it twice a day. I often see that many girls in my age or so (can you guess how old am I? LOL) have a quiet aging. They say laughter is the best medicine in the world……only if you don’t have any lines in your eyes.
Really, the natural laughter is always about eye speaking. If you laugh it from your heart, then your eyes unintentionally wrinkled up. But can you spot the difference between wrinkle of natural laughter and wrinkle of early aging? The wrinkle of aging is a combo of wrinkle of 50s and dry skin and snakeskin-like one (in my opinion). The product will help you reduce the look of aging or heal the early aging, it brightened up your panda’s eyes skin for sure, as for that naughty panda always appears in my most photo and makes me uncomfortable. 🙁
7. Sunscreen/SPF cream. Since my daily activities now are much more in the house, so I only use it only if I want to go out of the house. Right now, I use Aqua Rhytm Intense Hydration Youth Light SPF 15.
I know that this product is somewhat made for dry skin. But I find this is okay for me since its formula is light-weight and gel-like. So it doesn’t matter for me actually.
8. Peeling me softly…. Yess right now I fell for this peeling stuff: Mundisari by Mustika Ratu.
The scent is a herb thing and I feel so relax while doing the peeling because of the scent. It’s just like my own aromatherapy.
9. Viva Cosmetics Milk Cleanser Lemon. I can’t move to another product! I have been always use this since I didn’t understand about what make up is (well, it’s around 15 years ago or so, maybe..) and can’t really move to another brands. It simply is because my skin always feels smarting every time I use another brands. Even for another local products in the same line.
10. Pure Skin Black Head Toner. I am WOW for this product!!! Even I have cleansed my face thoroughly with my favorite cleansing milk, this toner just works wonder. I often find my cotton pad is still dirty by the left out make up cleansing when I use this product (even that I have been definitely sure that I have cleansed out my face).
Definitely will repurchase this over and over again because the formula itself helps to prevent the appearance of black head and white heads (?) plus rinse your pores surely! I have ever tried another similar products to it and they just turned me upside down: dried out, purge and even acne prone. So I guess this is the best product for me.
11. After doing such things, why don’t you put on some masks?? Yes, I do.. With this Pure Skin Blackhead Clearing Mask, you can help your skin get rid of unwanted guests. I apply it in once or twice a week, depends on how often do I go outside and use my make up on. It’s a great product from a picky user like me.
Well, for the last words, it doesn’t matter how expensive your skincare product to be, if you are not discipline enough for taking care your health, like:
– Drinking much fresh water. The more you drink fresh water, the healthier your body is and the more radiant your face will.
– Sleep 8 hours a day. If you have the most high-tech eye cream with the most expensive price in the world, it means nothing if you stay up all the night! Sleep well and do the eye talking!
– Eat less fried food, something oily and fatty. It will only clog your pores immediately and makes you do the more steps of cleaning your face. Extra time, extra energy and extra money. Save it for rainy days!!
– Cleaning up is the most thing which needs your attention. No matter how advanced your skill is about make up, you are sure that you won’t let that stuff stays with you while you’re sleeping. Even if you are a non-makeup person, cleaning up helps your skin breathe after all of the dust, pollution and sweat sit nicely on your skin.
– No smoking! The more smoking you do, the more dry and wrinkle and dull your skin to be. Remember that you always stay away from the pollution out of your body, then why you tolerate the pollution made by smoking? You’ll end up your skin to be dull, having redness, tired, break out, wrinkling by early aging, dry, and some other non beautiful things to mention.
do not question others why their complexion is more interesting than yours. Hehehe. See, I understand your activities outside that may taken all your worthy time, but remember, a house isn’t built just in one night,,, same happens to your health.
So I hope this post will help you knowing some new stuff so you can act better.
Know better leads to act better.