Hello invaders, back again here.
Shame on me that many of the looks I’ve created didn’t have the chance to be submitted in the make up challenge as it was first intended to. But, I keep posting it here so you guys can know and see how my work went. This time, I made a summer fun look. It was inspired by the summer which is full of colors. Yes, you know that summer is identical with full of colors, so is my make up here.
I was really playing with many colors in the eyes. Since it has many colors on, so I guessed I could keep the lips toned down. I chose the soft color of lipstick yet it still has the summer elements on it: coral tone.
The key of making this kind of make up look is the blending. Make sure you keep blending well the color per section but it still looks that the color stands for its own. Pretty well difficult for me but I tried my best on making it so here they are…
And here what I put on as the whole set:
– Oriflame Giordani Gold Age Defying Compact Foundation “Natural Beige”
– Naturactor Foundation “151” as concealer
– Wardah Loose Powder “02”
– Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush On “Fresh Coral”
– NYX Brow marker “deep”
– Coastal Scents Brow Palette
– Wet n Wild eye primer
– NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil “Milk”
– PAC Foundation “white”
– NYX Caribbean Series eyeshadow “I Dream of St. Lucia”
– Sugarpill single eyeshadow “Love+” above the outer V
– NYX Liquid Liner “Purple”
– Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner “Turquoise” and “Hot Pink”
– Arline Lashes “ARs76”
– Maybelline Color Show Liner “Orange” on the lower lash line
– Oriflame Tender Care “Blackcurrant”
– NYX Round L/S “Frappucino”
– NYX Round L/S “Femme” on the top of all.
Hope you enjoy. And if you think you can create this look, just mention me on Instagram @reveniandotcom and tag #byrevenian.